Went on a trip

Went on a trip

Well, guys, I am well aware that I have been a bit off this past two weeks. Not that I don't have any books to review, I do, but the time was less to write a proper review. The family has been keeping me very busy and getting time and energy even to read has been difficult. So, I decided that I am going on a trip for two days (with them as well!), by the seaside, and have some time off. Going today and coming back tomorrow.

When I come back I will write the reviews that I am running late! Uff this month has been a challenge... and it is the shortest of the year!

Story of my life with my kid!

The Book Worm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New year, old and new me!

Family reading... or how it helps me to bound and get closer to my hubby and Little book worm

#19 - The Holiday Bride by Laura Briggs (#2 of the series)