2018 resolutions

2018 Resolutions

After giving a lot of thought This is what I have planned:

1. Read at least 30 books 
With a baby and going back to work, it will be a challenge. However, I want to read even more than this. Let's see.

2. Dedicate some time every day to the blog
Even if it is only one hour to write and comment.

3. Comment and find more blogs
To be part of this book community.

4. Have more followers
That will depend also on my number 3 resolution. Really want to know more people of this amazing community.

5. Catch up on my TBR list
Well, this will depend on my number one resolution also. My Goodreads list has already 550 books... so this is Mission Impossible AHAHAHAHAH

6. No hiatus more than 2 weeks in this blog
Sometimes this seems to be Mission Impossible 2!

7. Keep reading more and not adding books to the list
This is also Mission Impossible 3!

The Book Worm 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New year, old and new me!

January reads

#4 Miss Kane's Christmas