A new year and I am doing better already!
Some changes at my place to improve (love decoration and DIY) and several books read already. Not a fan of quantity. I love to feel good about the books I read whether they are classics or excellent chic lit.
I include in this list also the ones I read with my toddler. Reading is a fantastic habit and studies prove that helps the brain development if you start at a young age.
Later during this month, I am publishing some reviews divided between "Adult reads" and "Children books".
Here is the list (feel free to get inspired or telling me why you do not like some book). Let us open the conversation!
January books for adults
1. Ser super mãe e uma treta, Susana Almeida
2. Don’ts for wives, Blanche ebbutte
3. The whole brain child, Daniel j. Siegel
4. Bizarre London: discover the capital’s secrets surprises, David long
5. The little Brooklyn bakery, Julie Caplin (ebook)
6. The little book of hyggee: danish secrets to happy living, meik wiking
January books for kids
1. The gruffallo, Julia Donaldson (2x)
2. The gruffalo’s child
3. My first treasury of bedtime stories, igloo books
4. The same but different too, Karl newson
5. Pirate gran goes for gold, Geraldine durrant
6. Farm friends: a book about animals sounds, Disney
7. My first treasury of animal stories, igloo books
8. Stick man, Julia Donaldson (4x)
9. Pepa pig and the dentist trip, Neville astley
10. Paw patrol my busy book Kelly bergevin
11. The story of flying, Lesley sims
12. Hey duggee: the tooth brushing badge, hey duggee
13. Pepa pig: Chinese New Year, Neville astley
14. Paddington bear, Michael bond
15. Happy birthday peppa, Neville astley
16. Peppa goes on holiday, Neville astley
17. Peppa: George and the dinosaur, Neville b astley
18. A incrível história Sr solitário, Elias gato
Have a nice week!
The Book Worm