Ebooks vs. Paper Books
This is a very pertinent question in today's world.
Let's talk about pros and cons of each one.
1. Cheaper books;
2. Easy to carry;
3. Can carry as many books as you want;
4. Can buy a book and have it available straight away at any time of the day:
5. Have dictionary included;
6. Can highlight whatever you want and have easy access.
1. Bigger initial investment;
2. Can not feel the smell of the book;
3. It is not the same as the paper books;
4. Battery can be down so you can not keep reading;
5. Can be tiring reading from an electronic device.
1. Do not run out battery;
2. Still has the magic of books when you read;
3. Makes your house look amazing.
1. Price of each book;
2. Heavy to carry;
3. To buy them you are dependent on a shop or delivery.
Personally I am a big fan of reading a big old paperbook. Keeping the magic of the papersmell and travel on our imagination for hours, sitting on a sofa with a cup of tea or hot chocolate in a rainy afternoon.
However, I must say that I own a kobo and it has its perks.You have easy access to your reading stats, you can carry as many as you wish (especially during holidays) without extra weight.
Anyway, It does not matter if you prefer ebooks or paperbooks as long as you keep reading, exercising your imagination and feel happy while doing it!