#22 - Bump It Up by Greg Whyte

Bump it up
By Greg Whyte



Published: 25th august 2016
Genre: Pregnancy
Edition: Paperback
Source: Bought
Pages: 256
My rating: 4/5 
Goodreads rating: 3.67/5
Read: 2017


While pregnant you will want to read a lot. Everything is new and you are feeling overwhelming. This book has a sporty approach to the pregnancy. It gives you the advice to stay active as long as you feel you can and want. 
Being pregnant is not a disease or makes you incapable of doing things... being pregnant is an amazing journey and you should live and make the best of it!

Price 
Amazon: £13.78, Kindle £7.99
Kobo: £7.99
Waterstones: £14.99
Foyles: £14.99
WHSmith: £10.19
Conclusion
This is a book that you will read throughout your pregnancy. It is well organised and gives you good advice to keep it active.
Personally, I was very active during all my pregnancy and loved it.
Also, being active makes your delivery become easier! And what an amazing experience!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New year, old and new me!

Family reading... or how it helps me to bound and get closer to my hubby and Little book worm

#19 - The Holiday Bride by Laura Briggs (#2 of the series)