The Baby Book Worm Read (TBBWR) #1 and ARC #10 - Pop Lullaby, Andy Gutman

Pop Lullaby
By Andy Gutman


Published: 23rd January 2018
Genre: Children, Lullaby
Edition: PDF
Source: ARC
Pages: 6
My Rating: 3/5
Goodreads rating: 3.25/5
Read: March 2018


This is a short book of bedtime situations that the author tried to transform into a bedtime story.
With strong colours and quite a few drawings, this is a book that you can read very quickly.
Honestly, I and mum did not like that much. It does what is suppose to: draws my (baby) attention due to the images and colours. However, mum did not like much the story itself and the images.


Price
Amazon: £10.02-£17.90, Kindle £4.28
Kobo: £5.73 


Conclusion
If you want to offer a lullaby book there are a few better books than this. However, we reccomend a book from this author: Charlie and the catterpilar and you can read the review here.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New year, old and new me!

Family reading... or how it helps me to bound and get closer to my hubby and Little book worm

#19 - The Holiday Bride by Laura Briggs (#2 of the series)