Apologies

Hello bookworms!!!!!

After a very long time here I am!
This last few months have been crazy! Between starting weaning my little one and getting a new routine of going to activities and all that.... no time (or energy) for anything else.
Still on maternity leave (almost finishing) and preparing myself for a new job... how exciting .... and exhausting can that be? However, I am restarting my writing and I am realistically comiting to 2 to 3 posts a week. Cannot do more because I am starting new routines.... when all is settled, I will make sure that more interesting things will start go appear here!

Thanks guys!!!!

The book worm



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New year, old and new me!

Family reading... or how it helps me to bound and get closer to my hubby and Little book worm

New week, new hope