Challenges 2019

Hello guys!

Every beginning of the year we are exposed to several reading challenges and it is difficult to decide which one to take.
Last year I went overboard thinking that I would read tons since I was on mat leave. How wrong was I! However, I still managed to read quite a lot.
This year I will only tell which challenges I am undertaking after February so I can filter which one really suits me!

So far I have read 3 books that I have post the review and 3 more and on its way!
I love when you guys give me some kind of feedback and for that I say THANKS!!!
This is a space to share or just to read and tell. Not expecting becoming an influencer in books but for me writing about what I have read is becoming an important intellectual exercise.

Great readings!

The Book Worm



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New year, old and new me!

Family reading... or how it helps me to bound and get closer to my hubby and Little book worm

#19 - The Holiday Bride by Laura Briggs (#2 of the series)