Change of paradigma

Hey guys!

I realised it has been a while and this happens as a cycle in my blogger life. Once I write a lot and then I am out of the web for a long period. Saying that I don't want to keep apologising, considering that I have a toddler that has more energy than I could ever imagine, and now, a puppy!!! So time is not a thing that I have a lot.
However, I don't want to leave this space so I decided to change a little bit the entire blog idea.
Why? You ask! Well, I haven't read consistently so, truthfully speaking I don't have much to write. 
So, following what I am doing on Instagram (@myworldasabookworm ), I am going to share stuff from my lifestyle, the recipes I try to cook (just try... I do not do fancy stuff lol), tips and things and activities for kids.

Although there is this big change I want to tell you that Books will always be my priority and I will write as many reviews as I can!!!

Thanks a lot and hopefully you will enjoy this space!

The Book Worm


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New year, old and new me!

Family reading... or how it helps me to bound and get closer to my hubby and Little book worm

#19 - The Holiday Bride by Laura Briggs (#2 of the series)