Depressing

Hey mates!

Today I had one heck of an experience.

Let's say that my Sunday was going amazing until I managed to get a flat tyre!!! And it happened in the worst place ever... middle of a countryside road bah

Luckily, there was a police car with two nice policemen that stop to help... but unfortunately, they were not able to change the tyre due to one of the tools to be useless.

Guys seriously sometimes things just don't want to happen easily.




Always hated paperwork... and today I had the proof that you can find both idiots and amazing people while dealing with drama. The insurance people were not easy to deal on the phone (my hubby was the one who actually managed to talk to them while at work), and people passing by... while I stayed standing for at least 20 minutes with a toddler in my arms, only two cars stopped to help.

The first one, a couple of parents to be were really sweet but didn't managed to help. The tools they had were too big for my car.

The second was a Romanian family that within 5 minutes and their own tools they managed to solve my situation!! I was sooooooo grateful, cant explain!!!!

Luckily I didn't need to wait for the insurance. On the phone, they said 30-45 minutes and I was a lucky gall cause usually they take 2-2h30!!!!! 

OH LUCKY ME

Guys... just enjoy your Sunday!!!

I am going to sleep xD

The Book Worm




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New year, old and new me!

Family reading... or how it helps me to bound and get closer to my hubby and Little book worm

#19 - The Holiday Bride by Laura Briggs (#2 of the series)