The Baby Book Worm Read #6 - Peppa Pig: Chinese New Year, by Neville Astley

Peppa Pig: Chinese New Year
By Neville Astley



Published: 27th December 2018
Genre: Children
Edition: Paperback
Source: Bought
Pages: 26
My Rating: 5/5
Goodreads rating: 5/5
Read: February 2019

This is another book from Peppa's collection. Read to my kid on Chinese New Year. Although he is still too young to understand these celebrations and to stay quiet while I'm reading it to you, it is always a good exercise. 
What I liked the most is the colours of the book and the simple explanation for this celebration. 
He once in a while would stay quiet and listen or just pay attention to the colours which made me happy hehe!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New year, old and new me!

Family reading... or how it helps me to bound and get closer to my hubby and Little book worm

January reads